Health and Safety webinars 2021
Here are the recordings of the webinars held for Health and Safety reps in 2021. Please note the information was correct at the time of broadcast.
21 May 2021 panel
- Linda Allan, Regional Officer, RCM
- Shelly Asquith, Health and Safety Policy Officer, Trades Union Congress
- Alice Sorby, Employment Relations Advisor, RCM
- Lesley Wood, Health and Safety Advisor, RCM
26 March 2021
26 January 2021
- Covid vaccination programmes updates and vaccines.
- Testing, track and trace
- Re introduction of CO2 monitoring of women and the relevant risk assessments
- Disciplinary policies review
20 June 2020
During the COVID-19 period the H&S rep role has been thrust into the spotlight and now more than ever your skills and knowledge are required to help ensure RCM members are safe at work. With the focus on both workplace and individual risk assessments we want to share some good practice principles, along with ideas for how to involve the whole activist team.