The RCM regularly responds to consultations from the NHS, governments and other organisations on issues that affect maternity services
Our responses aim to represent members' views and provide an expert midwifery perspective to influence decision makers.
Below are some of the consultations affecting maternity services, midwives, maternity support workers, pregnant women and new mums across the UK. We encourage you to also have your say.
No consultations available at present
Recent RCM responses to consultations
- Defining the role of integrated care systems in workforce development
- RCM response DHSC learning disability and autism training for staff consultation
- Restricting promotions of products high in fat, sugar and salt by location and by price
- Pregnancy and maternity discrimination: extending redundancy protection for women and new parents
- Improving Multi-Agency Risk Assessment and interventions for victims of domestic abuse
- Advanced Clinical Practice