You can contact the RCM 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
You can call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Calling the RCM is free from a landline and included in your bundled minutes from a mobile, unlike 0800 and 0845 numbers.
Please note, if you are calling from abroad you will need to call +44 (0)207 3123 535.
Within the UK, please call 0300 303 0444 and choose the relevant option:
Option one - membership queries including:
- changes to personal details such as names, addresses or emails
- changes to your place of work
- changes in your circumstances which might mean a change of membership category (e.g. retirement)
Option two - for your national office (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales)
If you do not have a workplace representative and you require advice on a work related or professional issue then please use this option. You should always try to make contact with your local workplace representative where possible, as they will be able to support you directly or access advice from the Regional or National Officer on your behalf.
National offices are open 09.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Option three - any other enquiry, to speak to a known member of RCM staff, or just to leave a message
You can call us with a work related issue and if it’s outside office hours, we will record your enquiry, and ensure it’s forwarded to your country office to be read the next working day.
- RCM Headquarters – 15 Mansfield Street, London, W1G 9NH
- RCM Scotland - 37 Frederick Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1EP
- RCM Wales - 8th Floor, Eastgate House, 35-43 Newport Road, Cardiff, CF24 0AB
- RCM Northern Ireland - 58 Howard Street, Belfast, BT1 6PJ
- RCM Library - RCOG, 27 Sussex Place, Regents Park, London, NW1 4RG
Send your query to us using the online enquiry form below and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can.
Email email@example.com at least one month in advance of beginning maternity leave and you can receive up to 52 weeks' payment suspension. Remember to email us again at least one month before returning to work so that we can readjust your membership category.
Please note that you do not have medical malpractice and personal accident cover or voting rights over this period, neither is employment advice or representation available for any incident that occurs while your membership subscription is suspended.
Simply download and complete the tax relief form and send directly to your tax office to reclaim tax on RCM subscriptions and uniforms for up to four years. If you require an itemised statement or proof of purchase please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to provide all members with the highest quality services and support. If you think we have fallen short, we want to know about it so we can improve.
How to complain
If you just want to give feedback or informally raise an issue about any of the member benefits or services we provide, you should contact the person involved directly. If you don't know who to address your comments to, or want to make a formal complaint, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Please download our Complaints Procedure, for details on how we handle complaints, feedback and disputes with members.
Our aim is to:
- respond quickly, politely and effectively
- investigate complaints thoroughly
- be open to constructive criticism
- be open about our findings and the reasons for decisions
The RCM will:
- acknowledgement your complaint within five working days
- send you a formal written response within 21 days
RCM response to your complaint
We will aim to establish whether there has been a failure by the RCM and will explain reasons for our conclusion. If you are not happy with the response, you can ask for it to be reviewed. We are constantly trying to improve and are eager to learn from your experiences.
Contact our agency partner via the form below.