Want to join Team RCM? Explore our current vacancies
From everyone at Team RCM, welcome to the RCM Careers page!
The Royal College of Midwives (RCM) is the leading professional organisation and trade union for midwifery.
- Promoting midwifery, quality maternity services and professional standards
- Supporting our members, individually and collectively
- Influencing on behalf of members and the women and families they care for
Representing the interests of midwives across the UK individually and collectively, we strive to promote excellence, innovation and leadership in the care of childbearing women, newborns and their families, nationally and internationally.
The RCM team works across the UK, doing amazing things every day to help advance the RCM's mission.
The RCM strives to be an exemplary employer in everything we do, and we are always excited to welcome new people to our team, people who share our vision and values.
Current Team RCM Vacancies
Any current vacancies can be found on the panel to the top right of this page (please scroll up).
All applicants will need to complete:
If you have been selected for an interview, we will contact you via email or letter within 3 weeks of the listed closing date. If you do not hear from us by then, please assume you have not been shortlisted.
Need help with your application or want to ask about job vacancies? Contact our HR team at HR@rcm.org.uk
Please continue to check back for future opportunities to join our team.
If you are instead looking for jobs in the field of midwifery but not specifically the RCM, including midwife jobs and maternity support worker roles, please visit Midwives Jobs.
Team RCM’s Reward Package includes:
- 29 days annual leave + 3 days at Christmas + 8 bank holidays
- an attractive pension scheme & AVCs
- tailored development opportunities to support your career path
- an extensive employee assistance programme with corporate discounts
- a focus on work life integration
- childcare vouchers where applicable
- interest-free car loan for team members who require a car as part of their role
- interest-free season ticket loan
- cycle to work scheme
- flu jabs paid for and eye care supplemented
- Professional development opportunities tailored to support your career aspirations with your own annual personal development budget
The RCM is committed to equal opportunities in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. The RCM strives to ensure that all new, existing or prospective members of staff are treated in a fair and equal manner.
To ensure the effective implementation of our equal opportunities agenda, we request that job applicants provide us with information on a number of key characteristics, which are separated from your application and anonymised at the point of receipt. For more information, please refer to the equality monitoring form, available for download on this page.
For more information about how we store and process your data during the recruitment process please refer to the Data Protection Statement on our application form.