Become a member of the RCM
The UK’s only trade union and professional association dedicated to midwives, student midwives and maternity support workers (MSWs).
As a student midwife, the RCM will help you through the whole of your education journey, through your preceptorship, early midwife career and beyond.
For only £1.67 a month an RCM student membership provides:
- i-learn and i-folio – online learning modules to support your CPD
- Quarterly delivery of Midwives magazine
- Access to all RCM publications, including clinical and employment
- Your RCM local regional/national officers and workplace representatives offer in person support
- Free discounted places at face-to-face courses and online webinars
- 24-hour helpline
- The RCM library and database resources
- Dedicated student webpages with latest news
- RCM Student Midwife Forum – elected representatives to share the voices of students with the wider RCM Team
- Grants for your midwifery society
Join the RCMstart your application
You can call us on 0300 303 0444 or email us at [email protected] to help with your application.
For only £6.09 a month, a joint RCM/MIDIRS student membership provides all of the above plus:
- Quarterly delivery of the MIDIRS Midwifery Digest
- 24/7 access to MIDIRS Maternity and Infant Care (MIC Database)
- Over 500 free literature search packs which are the perfect start to your essays
- Weekly research updates
A MIDIRS subscription will help you with your assignments and achieving proficiencies.
Visit the MIDIRS websiteLearn more