Mastering Personal Change - A leadership workshop
If anything is constant in health care it is change. Practitioners frequently face new ways of working and new working environments. Depending on your personal perspective of change, it can be an exciting opportunity to embrace or feel overwhelming and stressful.
Whatever you approach to change, it is important to explore personal tactics to meet the demands of the service and how to support colleagues too.
This one day workshop provides an opportunity for individuals to check their personal awareness and understanding of the changing demands on maternity services and to equip them with the knowledge, skills and motivation to commit to the actions required to deliver the changes demanded. It seeks to maximise the contribution you can make to the women and families.
On completion of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
- understand and accept the need for the service to change and consequently the need to be open to personal change arising from this.
- approach change in a positive and ‘can-do’ manner.
- let go of the past and embrace the future.
- accept that organisational change and personal transition are challenging processes that require optimism and determination in order to address them.
- engage fully in the creation of the future of their organisation.