What is a RCM Activist?
RCM Activists are branch officers, workplace representatives and MSW advocates that are part of a network that is supported by regional/national officers and organisers as well as RCM staff in headquarters and the country offices. Without
these individuals who are willing to give their time and energies the RCM would struggle to provide a service at the point of need. There are over 1500 activists spread across 200 RCM branches through four countries in the UK, which undertake activities such as addressing workplace issues, hosting branch learning events and celebrating midwifery locally.
- NHS Terms and Conditions of Service Handbook
- ACAS: European Working Time Directive
- RCM Analysis of NMC cases
- Claiming tax relief on your registration fee (NMC)
- Claiming tax relief on your registration fee (RCM)