Advanced health and safety reps course (April)
This course follows on from the introductory course for health and safety reps providing an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in regards to health and safety. This is a four day training course and is a combination of self-directed learning, virtual sessions with a RCM Trainer and two days residential classroom.
The course includes:
- reviewing the key features of the role of the RCM Health and Safety Representative
- the important issues relating to working time for RCM members
- understanding work-related stress and applying the HSE stress management standards
- identifying the hazards of lone working for maternity staff
- identifying bullying & undermining behaviour