Virtual Learning Reps Stage 1 Course, July
The RCM are delighted to be able to offer a condensed stage 1 course virtually. The course will run on two days, 10.00-12.30.
The course will run on Microsoft teams and you will need to request time off for both days. The links on accessing the event will be sent out one week and 24 hours prior to the course.
This course is delivered in a blended format using e-learning through i-learn followed by a residential section and further support in i-learn. It aims to give new learning representatives the skills to help members identify their learning needs and improve their knowledge and skills at work or in their personal lives. The course includes:
- the role of the learning representative
- statutory rights and facilities for learning representatives
- working with members and employers
- understanding learning in the workplace and lifelong learning
- undertaking learning needs surveys