RCM Research Conference - Growing the next generation
The RCM research conference is now in its 2nd year and is a conference for aspiring, developing and experienced midwifery and maternity researchers. Last year’s inaugural conference was a great success and attended by over 100 delegates. The programme will include inspiring speakers, critical debate and discussions about midwifery research. There will be opportunities to showcase individual research and network with like-minded midwives and others working in maternity service research.
Reasons to attend
- Hear from inspiring speakers
- Network with other midwifery and maternity researchers
- Use the opportunity to showcase research projects
Soo Downe keynote: Future perfect? The midwifery vocation as a touchstone throughout uncertain times.
- RCM Research and Development Strategy
- Mentoring and Supporting Early Researchers
- MIDIRS -Supporting your practice with evidence-based resources
- Undertaking research within BAME communities