Education Conference 2021 - Resetting midwifery education
The RCM education conference now in its 8th year provides a great opportunity for midwife educators to hear about innovations and excellence in midwifery and maternity education and to plan for future challenges in developing a safe and competent workforce.
The theme for 2021 is Resetting education in the light of Covid-19. We will be reflecting on the response of midwife educators to what has been an unparalleled situation created by the COVID 19 pandemic both in terms of how we provide education to students and how we look after ourselves.
- Fantastic opportunity to hear about future challenges in education and how they can be overcome
- Explore the direction that midwifery education is moving in and how best to promote the profession
- Network with colleagues from HEI and practice
- Stepping up project
- Supporting students in practice CLIP and Synergy models
- Review of the EU Directive education and training requirements
- 2020 Education award winners
- Digital innovations to develop practice, inspire and support student midwives