The Real Birth Company Training Programme
The Real Birth 3 day training programme, leading to a certificate as a Real Birth Teacher, will help you enhance your skills at delivering positive antenatal education.
Completing The Real Birth Programme training will:
• Enable you to deliver positive, evidence based, birth preparation classes, using up to date guidelines and policies whilst promoting the holistic needs of women.
• Provide you with the training and skills you need to help reduce the anxieties experienced by women regarding giving birth.
• Give you the confidence to deliver birth physiology based information, giving expectant parents knowledge and confidence that empowers them to make choices during labour and birth.
• Help you to discuss with birth partners how they can help in labour and how to be an advocate.
• Show you how to teach women and their birth partners massage and breathing techniques to help reduce anxiety in labour.
Choosing to become a Real Birth teacher gives you skills and tools to take your own antenatal classes. It also helps midwives and other birth professionals, revisit normal birth physiology, in detail using our unique and trademarked methods of teaching, helping practice. Annually we provide you with a new Real Birth syllabus to work with. Ensuring that Real Birth Teachers are sharing uniformed, up to date and evidence based information.
£450 for full 3 day course
Instalments prior to course available.
The Real Birth Studio, Hereford / Various
For further information contact Zoe Wright on 07808 648862 or visit www.therealbirthcompany.training
or call 07808648862