Intensive introduction to safe use of aromatherapy in midwifery.
- 2-day introduction to using aromatherapy within the context of your NMC registration and institutional settings
- Learn how to use 16 essential oils and basic massage techniques safely and appropriately for pregnancy, birth and postnatal conditions
- Suitable for NMC revalidation (15 hours)
- Taught and assessed at academic level 6
- Advanced course available to those who successfully complete the course assessment
- Can also be delivered in your own maternity unit or university
- Taught by Denise Tiran, RCM Fellow and author of Aromatherapy in Midwifery Practice