Entries for the RCM Awards 2023 are open!
The RCM Awards have been celebrating and rewarding outstanding achievements within the midwifery profession since 2004. The entry deadline for this year’s Awards is 31 January 2023. The 15 categories open for entry this year are:
- Excellence in Midwifery for Leadership
- Excellence in Midwifery for Public Health - sponsored by Slimming World
- Excellence in Midwifery for Education & Learning
- Excellence in Midwifery for Research
- Outstanding Contribution to Midwifery Services: Perinatal Mental Health
- Outstanding Contribution to Midwifery Services: Pregnancy Loss & Bereavement Care
- Outstanding Contribution to Midwifery Services: International
- Outstanding Contribution to Midwifery Services: Digital
- Workplace Champion - sponsored by Thompsons
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Race Matters Unsung Hero - Midwife or Higher Education Institution Staff
- Race Matters Unsung Hero - Maternity Support Worker or Student
- Student Midwife Travel Award - sponsored by Pregnacare
- Maternity Support Worker of the Year Award
- Partnership & Team Working
The Awards are designed to provide opportunities to recognise everyone within midwifery – from maternity support workers to midwives, researchers to student midwifes, educationalists to activists in RCM branches. They aim to shine the light on the best in teamwork and the projects that have made a positive difference to the profession through innovation and forward thinking. Most importantly, the Awards intend to discover outstanding individuals who have made a positive impact on women, families and their newborns, showcasing fantastic midwifery standards.
There are so many reasons to enter the RCM Awards! These include; enhancing careers, raising the profile of your midwifery unit, inspiring colleagues and being featured in both local and national press such as Midwives magazine. Visit the RCM Awards website to view the categories and start your submission today!
Entry deadline: 31 January 2022, 11.59pm