24 April, 2017 09:30
BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JP
This is the latest in our popular series of seminars for midwives, maternity support workers and student midwives.
At this seminar which is being organised in partnership with North Central London and North West London maternity early adopters, delegates will be able to engage with policy makers and clinicians who are involved in delivering the programme of maternity transformation in England. Participation in the discussions and interactive sessions will give delegates a valuable insight into the opportunities and challenges involved in implementing key themes such as safety, personalisation and choice, continuity of carer and multi-disciplinary working. Participation in this event contributes to learning requirements for Revalidation.
- Find out the latest information on progress in implementing the Maternity Transformation Programme
- Explore and discuss the challenges: How will this affect your maternity service?
- Debate and contribute to the development of RCM policy relating to Maternity Transformation
- Gain 6 hours participating learning
- Network with midwifery managers and colleagues from across the region and England
Cost to attend
RCM Midwife Members £10+vat
RCM MSW/Student Member £5+vat
Book you place here
What is the refund policy?
You will receive a 100% refund if you cancel your place 31 days or more before the event. Any cancellations between 1- 30 days (inclusive) before the event will receive no refund.
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking.
- In the event of a delegate named on the booking form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event RCM reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event
- In the event of cancellation of an event by RCM we will endeavour to inform all delegates two weeks before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full. RCM shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.