Working with the menopause
The menopause should not be a taboo subject that isn't not talked about, you are not alone and there is support available. Throughout your career you will experience working with colleagues who are going through the menopause and this webinar will provide you with the skills and knowledge to better support them
- There are 3.5 million women over 50 in the workplace.
- There are just under one million women working in the NHS (960,000)
- In the UK, the average age for a woman to go through menopause is 51.
- Around one in a 100 women experience menopause before age 40.
- Three out of four women experience symptoms, one in four could experience serious symptoms.