Are you eligible for financial support?
To be eligible for a grant from Cavell Nurses’ Trust, you must be a current, former or retired:
- Registered midwife
- Maternity support worker (under the supervision of a registered midwife)
- Health care assistant / nursing auxiliary in a hospital, nursing home or community setting (under the supervision of a registered nurse.
You must also:
- Be currently living in the UK and have worked as a midwife or health care assistant in the UK
- Be in financial hardship
- Have less than £4,000.00 in household savings, including money in savings and current accounts
- Please note: If you have been suspended or removed from the NMC register, please contact a member of our welfare team on 01527 595 999 or [email protected] before completing our application form.
If you have never held a qualifying occupation, unfortunately the RCM and Cavell Nurses’ Trust is unable to provide assistance. However, to find other grants that may be available, visit Turn2us.
Start your applicationLearn more