Croydon IDM celebration + latest updates
on 01 May 2020 RCM Branches
Croydon Branch are delighteed to have re-launched the C4U campaign under their new Director of Midwifery (DOM)
- Commitment to support staff health and wellbeing to enable the provision of high quality care to women and their families.
- Continuing monthly C4U trolley dashes.
- The DOM along with midwifery managers continue to work with the local branch in supporting staff health and wellbeing
- The local branch has supported members during Covid-19 by continuing with the trolley dash, sharing updates from national RCM branch, for example the free Prepare Your Mind online course.
The branch is coming together to celebrate IDM whilst adhering to social distancing guidelines with a trolley dash on the 05/05/2020 at 2:30pm with home baked cakes, hot/cold drinks, as well as lots of freebies.
To keep up to date on the Croydon branch activities RCM members can join their new Facebook page
Current local branch officers and contact/s:
- Temitope Fayoyin, Chair and Workplace Steward (0208 401 3000 ext 4004 or 4131)
- Phinah Agbakoba, Health and Safety Representative (0208 401 3000 ext 4556)
- Catherine Cargill, Learning rep and MSW advocate (0208 401 3000 ext 4004 or 4131)
- Theresa Maddix, Workplace Steward (0208 401 3000 ext 3179 or 3180)
- Hannah O'Donnell, Secretary and Treasurer (0208 401 3000 ext 3182)