We are offering the following exciting opportunity to join Team RCM:
Role: Director of Midwifery Policy and Practice
Contract: Full time (35 hours/week); Permanent
Location: Flexible- Choose to be based from one of the RCM’s UK offices (London HQ, Belfast, Cardiff, Edinburgh) or home based, with travel to RCM offices and for other meetings, events and visits as required.
Salary: Starting at £69,773 per year, and rising each year to a maximum of £ 75,483, (plus £5,215 London Weighting if applicable)
Who we are
The RCM has the vision to be the expert voice of Midwifery locally, nationally, and internationally. With members from student through to retirement, we are committed to delivering a valuable, supportive, and meaningful membership experience.
About the role
As our Director of Midwifery Policy and Practice, lead on professional policy and practice, including quality and safety. You will be an important contributor to our vision and commitment.
You will help us to be the best we can be by:
- Ensuring effective operational review and delivery, providing a corporate UK wide role.
- Taking direct responsibility for a portfolio of strategic and operational considerations.
- Provide direction and leadership to the staff of the RCM.
Your reward package
Your RCM reward package will include (plus lots more):
- Full home office set up and modern equipment to support your work (if home based)
- A relocation allowance where applicable
- 29 days annual leave per year + 3 extra days in the December festive period + 8 bank holidays
- Professional development opportunities tailored to support your career aspirations with your own personal development budget
- An attractive employer supported pension scheme
- A loan to support car purchase
If you think you have the skills we are looking for and that this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please review the Job Description and Person Specification and get in touch.
The RCM is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All disabled applicants meeting the criteria will be invited to interview.
How to apply
Closing Date: Tuesday 4 January 2022
Virtual Interview & Assessment Date: Wednesday 12 January 2022