We are offering the following exciting opportunity to join Team RCM:
Role: Digital Midwifery Project Advisor
Contract: Full Time - 35 hours per week; Fixed Term (6 months) Secondment or Fixed Term will be considered on application
Location: London RCM HQ - nearest tube station is Oxford Circus
Salary: Starting at £53,777 per year (inc. LW)
The Royal College of Midwives (RCM) is the leading professional organisation and trade union for Midwifery.
- Promoting midwifery, quality maternity services and professional standards
- Supporting our members, individually and collectively
- Influencing on behalf of members and the women and families they care for
Representing the interests of midwives across the UK individually and collectively, we strive to promote excellence, innovation and leadership in the care of childbearing women, the newborn and their families, locally, nationally and internationally.
As Digital Midwifery Project Advisor, you will:
- Scoping the RCM’s role in the maternity services digital agenda across the UK
- Reviewing digital opportunities for the RCM and it’s membership
- Identifying a portfolio of digital availability and accessibility project delivery for the RCM
You will be:
- Gaining experience and learning more about what the RCM contributes to Maternity Transformation, Quality and Safety through collaborating with Team RCM
- Experience being the voice of the RCM on committees, forums and working parties, internally and externally
You will help us to Be the Best We Can Be by:
- Developing your skills for your exciting career ahead as a midwifery leader
- Being innovative, visionary and able to draw out insight using your experience to date
- Using your project management skills to deliver impactful project outcomes
- Having strong IT skills and understand the needs of professionals working within maternity services, digital work streams and accessibility requirements
If you think you have the skills we are looking for and that this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please review the Job Description and get in touch.
Your RCM Reward Package will include (plus lots more):
- 29 days annual leave per year + 3 extra days at Christmas + 8 bank holidays
- A flexible working environment with opportunity to work from home a day per week
- Professional development opportunities tailored to support your career aspirations with your own personal development budget
- Corporate discounts and 24/7 support through our Employee Assistance Programme
Closing Date: Tuesday 21 May 2019
Interview & Assessment Date in London: Wednesday 5 June 2019
The RCM is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
All disabled applicants meeting the criteria will be invited to interview.